Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Friends

About a week ago, I went to karaoke with my friends:) Before Karaoke, we went to sushi bar, and we had more than enough!! We sang lots of songs all of the night:D It was drink free!! I talked about many things with them. I was so surprised because I found that my friends are own women although they are 20 years old yet. What I felt the greatest was they really respect their own parents, and they think about their lives and future seriously.....and they face to study properly. They know that they have to become independent from their parents, and to go their ways. I can't notice these aspects of friends in daily life, but I knew that they have their thoughts although they don't reveal that normally. There are a number of people who don't think their lives seriouly though. I'm really happy because I have friends whom I can respect;)
I thought that I had to apply myself:D

P.S. Sorry not for putting pictures of food, kirk:P You must be starving. lol

...............................
In Japan, there was a big news. Move of every share price stopped a whole day becuase of a failure of machine that display share price....It was heavy loss for Japanese economy:( It was first-ever event in a long Japanese history:O!!

12 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

waaa???
no food????!!!
:(

lol :p

 
At 7:30 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger Colin said...

It's amazing what you can find out about your friends when you doing something different from your usual daily life isn't it!?

LOL!

:D

Japanese economy: Maybe we rely too much on technology!

 
At 7:52 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Michelle
Hehe...sorry:P Next post, I'll put food picture:) lol

---Colin
Yeah! That's true;) I think that friends have many aspects that I don't know although I'm always with them...
Technology is sometimes scary:(

 
At 10:18 PM, November 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very hungry, but I can wait for your next post. or i can imagine what the sushi looks like...i love sushi.

i think that must have been an important night out for you. it is fun, but also memorable.

 
At 8:46 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

ooo...therez a sushi bar just abt 30 steps from my house!!

however old one becomes, he doesnt grow older than his parents...it's not a choice that you respect them...it's something that has to come from within...and one ofcourse can do that even when hez an independent individual.

nice and a different post :)

and yeah where are da food pics?????? lol....i love seeing them!!

cheerzzz!

 
At 8:01 PM, November 04, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Kirk
Haha:D!! I'm always thinkin' what food I'll put on next post.....It's difficult problem for me:P Yeah!! I think that the night's memory will be forever:)!

---Cheesy
How is the sushi bar where is near your house!?? I wanna try foreign sushi, such as california roll....

It's a good point:)!! Your opinion always makes me think;) Thanks for your good comment:)

And sorry not for putting food picture on:P Hehe...

---Yuki
Wow!! So sweet comment! Thank you so much, yuki:D It's always good thing to talk with friends;) Let's talk in kushidori with me, Yurie, and Asami!!!!

 
At 8:40 AM, November 05, 2005, Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

I dont know abt the sushi bar near my place...coz i havent ever tried sushi since am a vegetarian (so i can't have fish, chicken, etc...). But appearance wise...it's a very little shop for take-aways probably!


Rock on!!

 
At 5:55 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Lavinia said...

What a cool post, as usual Haruna. I like the pictures in the one below as well.

Yes, friends are a great to help you learn about yourself and learn about life. I'm glad there is so much repsect between you and your friends. Hold on to them.

 
At 2:01 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Cheesy
Hey! In Japan, there are very few people who are vegetarian....I don't have friends who are vegetarian in Japan at all...
I wonder way. I think because most Japanese like sushi....

---Lavinia
Yeah!!! I am so lucky because I have a lot of good friends:) It is important for me to respect each other with family and friends:)!!!

---Yurie
Karaoke! Go!!

 
At 11:12 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Keshi said...

yes respect among friends is very important...o.w. there's no real friendship...

Great post!

Keshi.

 
At 12:44 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Thank you, Keshi:D!!! Yeah!! That's right:D!!!!! I think so too:)

 
At 10:32 PM, November 10, 2005, Blogger El Samurai Dibujante said...

Hi, I liked your blog because it's a great way to know about japanese culture. I respect my friends too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home