Tuesday, October 25, 2005

TOO MUCH FOOD!!!!

Today, I saw my friends, Mayumi, and Maki;) They are my friends in high school, and we joined the same tennis club:D We are the best friends:) Mayumi works in mental hospital since she graduated from high school, and Maki studys to be a dental hygientist in technical school. We are spending time very hard and tired, but we had a nice time today:D We chatted a lot, shopped, and ATE TOO MUCH FOOD:O!!!
At first, we went to Italian restaurant, to eat pasta!!! We ate Japanese spagetti, and they were so delicious!!! I wanted to try large serving, but we finally ordered regular size.....but it's not a good choice:( Although we ate spagetti, we were still hungry.....and Mayumi said "I wanna eat more!!" So we decided to eat dessert:D
We found a Tailand-style dessert shop and unique juice:P Lots of tapioca are inside. This picture is my friend, Maki who holding tapioca juice:) She is so cute! I ordered coconut milk taste, and Mayumi tropical fruit taste, and Maki ordered matcha taste. My juice is the most delicious:D It was the first time to drink such juice, and we enjoyed them first, but those tastes were verbose, so we felt uncomfortable soon. After we finally finish tapioca juice, Mayumi said "I'm still hungry! I wanna eat ramen*!!"
So Mayumi ordered ramen, (ramen is chinese noodle soup!!) her second dinner... This picture is Mayumi who eating ramen. She is so cute too;) Ramen is "Chinese noodle soup" in English, but I think Chinese noodle and Japanese noodle are big different:O I love Japanese ramen, so you should try it before you die:) When I saw her eat it, I became to be hungry graduately...
So I bought a big pack of takoyaki*! I love takoyaki so much:D!! Takoyakis are burnt cakes like balls that are made from flour, and pieces of boiled outpus are inside:) People eat it with mayonnaise, sweet special sauce, katsuobushi*, (pieces of dried bonito) aonori* (green laver) as they like. It's so sweet and delicious!!!!! I love takoyaki as well as sushi of all Japanese food!!!!!!!!!
But after that, we were still hungry....but I didn't have money so much, so I gave up, but we found pretty clothes and bags there, and we bought them....We couldn't save money:( We ate food too much this night:P
Anyway, I had a wonderful time with them:D!!!! I wanna see them again as soon as possoble. I think that it's the best way and important to see friends if you're tired at daily lives:) I got vigor from them!!!!

13 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

nice u seemed to have had a great time!

 
At 5:55 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Colin said...

Glad you had a good time!

Wow! Where did you put all that food! LOL!

:D

 
At 6:15 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Michelle
Yeah! I had a great time:) I like having dinner with my firends

---Yurie
Yeah!

---Colin
I can eat delicious food unlimitedly;D So it's so hard not to get weight more:P

 
At 9:10 PM, October 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

more food! i think i will have to check your blog everytime I am confused abour what to have for dinner.

i like ramen (japanese ramen) so I think YOU are lucky to live in Hokkaido.

 
At 1:19 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Kirk
Yeah! I am so lucky:D!!!! Hokkaido is famous for Japanese ramen:)
You can also check my blog before you eat out with your friends!!

---Yurie
Did you see my new blog style? Counter is so cute, don't you think:D??
Pasta? I wanna eat Indian curry at restaurant whose name is "Akai togarashi." Karaoke is a good idea!! I'm not going keraoke these days...

:P

 
At 10:43 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger ITACHI said...

hi

nice one you have 8)

 
At 10:59 AM, November 01, 2005, Blogger saurav said...

I've tasted few thai-dishes. They were delicious. In Kolkata Japanese dishes are not available...:)

 
At 1:06 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Itachi
Thanks for stopping my blog:) Nice one you have too:)
Cheers!!

---Yurie
Actually, new counter is not pumpkin....it's tangerine:P Sorry, hehe...
Yeah! Why not!? I wanna go there:D!

---Avik
Really? That's too bad...I want you to try Japanese dishes...In Japan, Indian dishes are available. Such dishes are made by Indian chefs. I like indian curry:)

 
At 7:14 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Wooo....Looks like u had an awesome time !!

Plus, with friends it's alwez fun!!!

Cheerzzzz !!

 
At 8:21 PM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on haruna! i am waiting for an update. i haven't had anything to eat in three days...

 
At 12:41 PM, November 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Haruna i get to ur blog surfing another blogs from ur friends and i was reading about ur day with ur friends eating and enjoying so nice..but i want to ask u where is that place u drink bubble tea thats the name they use in canada for the drink with tapioca balls i want to drink that so much please tell me!! i live in sapporo now..onegaishimasu!!! i will write later more about me..matane

 
At 12:41 PM, November 09, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey!!! Thanx for stopping my blog:D!! And sorry to be late for replying you X( The place that I had a drink with tapioca balls is in Tomakomai. Do you know Tomakomai? I live there. It takes for one hour from here by bus.....It's a little long way:P Sorry!
But I tell you if I find such drinks sell!!! Come to my blog again:D!
matane:)

 
At 12:09 PM, December 08, 2005, Blogger Jennie Durren said...

今日は Haruna!

I found your blog through Tim's blog. I love the picture of your cat up at the top! My boyfriend's cat also likes to sit in the sink.

I have a blog in Japanese but it is not very good. I am still just learning.

Anyway, I love the drinks with tapioca in them! As for their taste, did you mean that they were くどい? In English we would say "heavy" instead of "verbose". Verbose means someone who uses too many words!

Your English is much better than my Japanese. I will stop by again to read your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home