Friday, September 30, 2005

Green tea!!!!

There are many kinds of tea in Japan. I especially like *Ryokucha:) It is "Green Tea." The above pic is the view in the shop!! Green Tea has a lot of tea catechin, so it is so healthy!! Even in other countries, green tea is remarkable because of catechin, and many people drink it:) Japanese live longer thanks to lots of healthy food and beverages like green tea. For women, it is very important point here if they can make a cup of Japanese tea with *kyusu ( like right pic) well, or not. Kyusu is a tea pot to make Japanese tea:) There are a number of pretty kyusu!!! There are other delicious tea here. Next time, I introduce "Matcha" ( Hiki cha, or Green Powdered Tea in English) to you!!! Matcha is Japanese tradition:D You can look forward to reading next post;)

9 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Colin said...

Hi Haruna!
I'm a big fan of tea (just ask Yuki LOL!) so I definitely will be trying all the different types of tea when I come to Japan!

Put the kettle on!

:D

 
At 11:59 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger saurav said...

I once tried it... but i dont know why I didn't like the flavor... but I think I should give a try again...

 
At 10:51 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Colin
That's a good idea;D!! There are many many many kinds of tea in Japan. You should try it:) You must be a good Japanese person. LOL

---Avik
I know....Japanese tea's flavor is a little strange....but it'll be so tasteful if you're used to its flavor:D

 
At 2:41 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Michelle said...

hey haruna
thanx fo' droppin by me blog :D
interestin...but m not a very big tea fan,m a caffeine addict :P

rock on!!

:D

 
At 6:08 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey! Welcome to my blog:D!!
Thanks for leavin message for me!
I don't drink coffee, but I'm workin at coffee shop...LOL:P

 
At 9:44 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Hiya !!

I heard a lot about green tea and also heard that it tastes yuckk! lol no offense.....

Am anyway not a tea person...so i make real good tea for ma mum n dad!

Nice blog u got!!

Cheerzzz!

 
At 1:36 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Welcpme to my blog:)!!! Thanx for leaving comment:)!
You have a good blog too!!
I'm not good at making green tea....I envy you;D

See you then:)

 
At 2:41 AM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Judy said...

Hi Haruna!!
I love green tea and my husband makes it for me in the morning. Thanks for stopping by my blog and i will post pics of the cotton when they process it off of the branch. Take care!!
Judy

 
At 12:11 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Thanks, Judy:)
Wow! Really? Your husband is so kind! I like green tea too. It's so healthy:) I'm looking forward to reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home