Thursday, July 28, 2005

YUZU!!

It's one of my illustrations:) I drow this not with pencil but mouse. It was very difficult:O I want pencil-shaped mouse ;9!! If I get it, I would drow my illustrations much easier:D!!!
I like making picture books for children, and this is one of those;D I like illustrating, and I like to give my friends
the books I made on their birthday:D!! My mom is the collecter of picture books... I like writing interesting tales:)
This character's name is *Yuzu. Yuzu means "citron" in Japanese. Citron is a kind of citrus fruits, and it is important and well-known for Japanese food. Did you notice that "citron" is a part of my web address? :) I love citron!!!! I love yuzu!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It's the pic of mine and one of my friends(o^^o) I am standing at left side:P We wear our high school uniforms although we have already graduated from our school because we expect to look young ;P LOL
( It'S important!!!)
We have the same hobby....It's MUSIC!!
In Japan, there are popular singers whose name is YUZU!!! (not means just a fruit, citron, they are duo
singers, and they sing very nice songs:) )They are pioneers of history of street musicians in Japan:D
More people sing songs on the street because they want to be like yuzu. (and I am one of them:P)
In Japan, yuzu is very popular and all people know them and their music regardless of age. Both we are crazy about yuzu, and this pic was taken when we go to their concert together. We can sing all of Yuzu's songs and we have all of their CDs....:O!! When we go to *karaoke together, we only sing their songs... Their music is very Japanese style, and It makes us happy. I want many people even in the other countries to listen to their music!!! Their music is unique and their words are sooooo good! Very touching:)
....Did you notice why I like citron?? It's understandable, huh?
---Japanese words
*yuzu--citron
*karaoke--people sing songs with a machine that plays only the music of popular songs

10 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Sandy said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! My Sister-In-Law is from Japan, but I am not sure where
YOu have a nice blog : )

 
At 12:26 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Gaurav said...

lol ..you guyz look like twin sisters :P

 
At 8:40 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Corneli said...

hey!

thanks for posting on my blog, i like your blog too, im from Holland

enjoy your summer!

Corneli

 
At 5:14 PM, July 29, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---sandy
Hi:)
Thank you for ur comments:D
I understand you...Japan is very small island:D
You have a nice blog too:)

---gaurav
Twin sisters!!?? lol!
Many friends say to us the same things:D!! We are the best friends, so we are happy they say so.

---corneli
Hi;)
Thanks:) I like your blog too!!
I'm happy because it is the first time to make friends in Holland.
Enjoy your summer too:D

--Yuki
Yeah!! Yuzu is the source of my power:)!!
Let's go to karaoke together!!!!
I haven't played with you:O

 
At 6:58 PM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Colin said...

I know how difficult it can be to draw using a mouse!:O

You should put some more of your illustrations on your site, I'd like to see them!

 
At 12:25 AM, July 31, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---Colin
Ok, I'll display my illustrations more!!:) Anyway, I want special mouse to draw....I wonder if it's expensive. Someone, give me!! lol:D

---little noodle
I'm happy to hear that you like my illustration:)
Why he is crying...because he is lost. He is looking for his family and friends:D

 
At 9:14 AM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are hot.

 
At 1:49 AM, August 11, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Thanks:D
Yeah!! We are best friends:)

 
At 5:06 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger roya parsay said...

hello since you wanna learn English it is I draw,I drew for past tense. I love your cat loks like russian blue ,what kind is it?please reply in my blog.thanks and have fun in Japan tilll I come for a visit!

 
At 5:05 PM, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Robert and I live in the USA. I would like to learn japanese and maybe teach you some english as well. Please email me at fnrm2002@msn.com if you would like to chat.

Take care!

Robert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home