Tuesday, July 26, 2005

To be a Ninja:D

It's my sweet cat, pickey;)
soooo cute!! right?
She was a wild cat once.
But my sis picked her up from a garbage station seven years ago,
and we started living with her:D
Now she is a precious member of my family.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Do you know ninja:D??

I wanted to be a *NINJA when I was a child. I thought Ninja was so cooool!!! They can use special arts (*ninjutsu in japanese) and tools. Ninja does not exist in Japan today, but I was just about 10 years old, so I believed it and I thought that I would be *kunoichi (means female ninja) someday!!! hehe:)

One day, I encountered the book, "How to be a ninja."
I read the book and practiced the training to improve the ninja skill. I memorized the special complex code of ninja, and I made special tools with *origami;D I trained everyday as the book said.

The book said,
"Good ninja must jump high at any time to run away from your enemies or jump across the wall of castles, so you have to practice doing it.

1, you have to buy hemp seed, and you plant it in your garden.
2, you have to jump over the hemp repeatedly everyday.
3, hemp grows quickly, and it will be taller and taller in a moment.
4, while jumping over it everyday, you will become to be able to jump over tall hemp even if it becomes several meter tall."


The moment I read it, I thought I had to buy hemp!!! So, I asked my mom to buy me it (when I was a child.) My mom was angry and said, "Do you know the meanig of hemp?? Are you serious??" I couldn't understand why she was angry.....and I cried:'(

Yes, you know. Hemp is a kind of drug...In Japan, planting hemp without permission is illegal....(other countries too?) if my mom gave me a hemp then, I would have been caught by the police..... LOL:P

To be ninja, illegal things and dangerous things are always with you.
Be careful, if you want to be a ninja.....The way for being ninja is difficult...LOL
If you have some question about ninja, ask me anything:D

---Japanese word---
*ninja--you know ninja is a person who works for japanese lord of castle to battle against their enemies.
*ninjutsu--the art of ninja
*kunoichi--female ninja
*origami--the Japanese art of folding paper into attractive shapes

I was not confident for above English...If I make a mistake, tell me:)

10 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Hi, yuri:D
Thanx for reading my blog.
Yes, of course, I practiced creeping catlike as the book said.
But it was difficult too.
To be ninja, I had to do many hard trainings. If someone tells me to be a ninja now, I don't wanna be it, hehe...:P
Have you wanted to be a ninja ever since too???

 
At 10:55 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Gaurav said...

I once saw - "crouching tiger and hidden dragon" , guyz were flying and figting on top of trees in that movie... did they depict Ninjas??

 
At 11:32 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Haruna,

Thanks for reading my blog & for your comment in "My Space"! (^_^)v

It is interesting for me to read your blog too. Your English is very good!

I will check your blog again in the future. Please "ganbare" with your English diary! I'll keep trying to write in Japanese so please tell me if I make any mistakes! Yoroshiku ne!

Damian

 
At 12:08 AM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Colin said...

Hey Haruna,
Great story!:D

 
At 2:10 AM, July 27, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

To gaurav

Thanx for ur comment again:D
Sorry, I don't know that movie. Is it a Japanese movie? I'll check it on internet:)
I think...those guyz were influenced by ninjas. Did they wear black or dark clothings? Ninjas always wear special dark kimono to go under cover of darkness and not to be found by anyone. If they wore white or colorful clothes, they are not ninjas.
If I know whether they of that movie are ninjas or not on internet, I'll tell u soon:)

To d-kun
Hi;) I'm glad u r interested in Japan and in my site:D
Ok, u r my English teacher, and I'm your Japanese teacher, right?
Wow!! Sounds good!!hehe:)
I'll check ur blog soon too;D
Ganbare too!!!
Have u ever lived in Japan? If u have, how long have you lived?

To colin
Thx:D
I'm glad to hear my story was great:) It is difficult to be a ninja....(*_*)phew~~

 
At 1:47 AM, July 28, 2005, Blogger Judy said...

I came across your blog today and find it most interesting. I especially liked the pic of your cat.....

 
At 12:57 PM, July 28, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

---little noodle
Hi:D!! Do you wanna be a ninja?
Wow! Cool;-)
I think u r fot to ninja because u already have a good ninja skill!!
Did u poke urself in ur eye??
Too bad....take care:) hehe...

---judy
Hi:D Welcome to my site:)
Yeah, my cat is sooo cute but she is naughty....:P
I like a cat more than a dog.
Do U?

 
At 11:28 PM, August 05, 2005, Blogger x0lani said...

This is hilarious! You should come to South Africa or Swaziland to complete ninja training. "Hemp" is illegal here too, but nobody pays attention...

 
At 9:51 PM, August 07, 2005, Blogger HARUNA said...

Hey:)!! Hn3ry:D
Really? Okey, I'll go to South Africa someday, and will do ninja training. But I don't want to be an offender. lol:D Oh, what should I do...?

 
At 1:56 PM, January 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really wanna be a female ninja? Let you come my blog to see how a female ninja will be.

By the way, a ninja is not simply a person who works for lords. A ninja mainly works as a spy and sometimes as an assassin. He should avoid from any obvious or direct comflict. He commits a mission secrety or dies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home